Monday 8 February 2016

Hello, my name is Manoj!

  

    Hello! My name is Manoj, I'M 75 years old now. I used to live in Badlapur with my 2 children and wife. My children left me saying, I'm a baggage for them and they don't want to carry me along with them. HAHAHA, "I was a baggage for them", so nice they were! We say memories fade as the age grows, yeah it is true. I realized that when my children left me. They forgot, I used to carry their baggage, I used to leave them to school, I used to provide them everything they want, I fulfilled their all the wishes including the last wish as I've mentioned above. Earlier, I used to regret about my decision but now I'm all happy. BUT, MY WIFE IS NOT THERE WITH ME TO CELEBRATE THIS JOY. Yeah, I forgot to tell you about her, she was my only backbone throughout the life, yeah I mean it! Because, she was there with me, when the sea hit me by his waves.
      Anyway, I don't want to start my sad story and make you bore. Now, It's been 3 years I'm here in this Old age house. I still remember my first day over here I shifted from the house to the home. Yes, I mean it is the real home for the abandoned people like me. I used to sit quite as if i was a kid in a new school. HAHAHA. But; there were many like me. As days were passing everyone was becoming friendly. (Which normally happens every time with everyone.) We play together, sing together, eat together, we do everything as a huge FAMILY. Sometimes we play with youngsters also, though our age and joint's pain come across like an obstacle.
      Since the day my children left me here they never showed up again. I didn't even ask them to take me home (HOUSE). Now, I'm not even keen to see them, they will realize the pain when their children will leave them. Since that day this is my home and this is my FAMILY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment